- General smart PM.solutions collects and processes personal data insofar you provide smart PM.solutions with via an entry form on smart PM.solutions’ website or by any other way for example by e-mail. Moreover smart PM.solutions collects and processes data that arises during use of smart PM.solutions’ website. The processing of your data is made in accordance with the applicable data protection laws. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Below smart PM.solutions informs you in detail about which data smart PM.solutions processes in which way and on which legal basis. Moreover smart PM.solutions informs you about
- Processing of Personal Data when contacting smart PM.solutions If you provide smart PM.solutions with personal data when contacting smart PM.solutions, e.g. by e-mail or via the contact form, smart PM.solutions collects and processes the data you provided to smart PM.solutions according to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (b) GDPR for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract or according to Art. 6 (1) sent. 1 point (f) GDPR for the purpose of smart PM.solutions’ legitimate interest to answer your request. smart PM.solutions may use your postal address to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. Moreover, in case of a contract concluded between smart PM.solutions and you, smartPM.solutions may use your e-mail address to send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on similar products or services. However, you may object the use of your postal address and your e-mail address for the before mentioned purposes at any time with future effect without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs in accordance with the basic tariffs.
- Your consent to receive further communication from smart PM.solutions If you click the checkbox for receiving further communication from smart PM.solutions you give your express consent to receive more information on smart PM.solutions’ products, services, events, news and other premium content by e-mail and/or phone. At the bottom of each e-mail you will find a hyperlink via which you may unsubscribe from the receiving of information e-mails at any time. You may also unsubscribe from receiving the information e-mails or information phone calls at any time via a message to smartPM.solutions’ contact details as mentioned above. If you withdraw your consent by unsubscribing, this does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Security of Data The security of your data is important to smart PM.solutions, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. However, data you insert on smart PM.solutions’ website is transferred in encrypted form (SSL). smart PM.solutions takes technical and organizational measures to secure smart PM.solutions’ website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons.
- Children’s Privacy smartPM.solutions’ Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). smart PM.solutions does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided smart PM.solutions with personal data, please contact smart PM.solutions. If smartPM.solutions becomes aware that smart PM.solutions has collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, smart PM.solutions takes steps to remove that information from smart PM.solutions’ servers.
- Managing Cookies – Disabling, Enabling & Deleting Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. Guideline instructions on how to check cookies are enabled follow below:How to set and customise your cookie settings for the browser you are using
How to manage cookies in Internet Explorer:
Cookie settings in most versions of Internet Explorer can be found by clicking the tools option and then the privacy tab.
How to manage cookies in Microsoft Edge
Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge can be found by clicking the More option and then the Settings icon.
How to manage cookies in Firefox
Cookie settings in Firefox are managed in the Options window’s Privacy panel. See Options window – Privacy Panel for information on these settings.
How to manage cookies in Chrome
Click on the spanner icon on the toolbar, select settings, click the under the bonnet tab, click on content settings in the privacy section.
How to manage cookies in Opera
You can manage cookies in Opera if you Click on settings, then Preferences, then Advanced and finally Cookies.
How to manage cookies in Safari
Choose Safari, then preferences and then click security. You should then be able to specify if and when Safari should accept cookies.
To manage cookies on your mobile phone
Please consult your manual or handbook.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
Open ‘Windows Explorer’
Click on the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
Type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
Select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
Click ‘Search Now’
Double click on the folders that are found
‘Select’ any cookie file
Hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select “cookies” in the “Help” function for information on where to find your cookie folder.