By designing and implementing our applications, you help sales driven companies to improve their forecast quality, speed and cost. You will work with our clients right from the start of every project, delivering our best of breed solutions in an agile, workshop based implementation approach. As a Data Scientist you leverage deep learning and statistical methods to provide exceptional forecast quality. Our very experienced project team members will bring you up to speed quickly. Over time, you will take more and more responsibility for projects and applications – potentially supporting Presales and Application Design as well. You are going to work with the Market leading CPM Platform Unit4 prevero, which allows for modelling without programming. Other technical components you might work with are MS Azure, MS or Postgre SQL and R.
- Advanced academic studies of Data Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or similar
- English (B2+) and German (C1+) language skills
- Experience with and passion for forecast-, optimization- and simulation methods like Regression, Neural Network, Monte-Carlo Simulation etc.
- Analytical skills and affinity for IT related tasks and challenges
- Ideally first experience with Controlling and (Sales-) Analytics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proper MS Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to clients in Europe or the United States
What we offer
- Work that’s challenging and exciting at the same time – in one of the fastest growing and most promising skill and research areas
- The perfect opportunity to improve your Machine-learning / Artificial Intelligence
- A chance to work in an international environment, with well-known clients all over the globe
- Work in a fast-growing company with a solid long-term strategy
- More than competitive remuneration
- Excellent training-, ramp up and career development opportunities
- Flat hierarchy, rapid decision taking
- Very agile yet well-structured work approach
- Flexibility regarding work place and time
For more information regarding our products and services please have a look at www.smartpm.solutions.
We are looking forward to working with you!