10 activities to manage this challenge effectively:
- First you must fight your lack of will power – decide actively that you want to improve financial planning processes!
- Consult a trainer – talk to our experienced consultants (>500 projects successfully closed) and find the pain points.
- At first it may hurt a little – break old habits by replacing complex and time-consuming Excel-sheets.
- Develop an effective training plan – define requirements and start with the most painful.
- Teamwork makes everything easier – onboard supporters, include management
- Achieve objectives step by step – enjoy connected data from different sources; upgrade to integrated business planning
- Compare process change cost with realized benefits (e.g. save 60% of planning time and a two-digit million amount of money – stated by clients of smartPM.solutions)
- Amaze your team and bosses via faster and improved planning processes, flawless reports, precise forecasts and a comprehensive overview.
- Be proud of your success – manage the balancing act between precise planning and faster decision making, having more time for high-quality decision support instead of loosing time with the handling of spreadsheets.
- Overwhelmed? Spread the news and help others taking the first step. Our recommendation rate exceeds 95%.